Thursday 27 January 2022

Ask HN: Hacker claimed ownership and then deleted my Facebook Page of 50k users

Ask HN: Hacker claimed ownership and then deleted my Facebook Page of 50k users
478 by metalised | 176 comments
As an update to [0] and [1], the scammers have now completely deleted my page of 50k subscribers. I am devastated. 10+ years of building a heavy metal community, gone like a puff of smoke, just like that. And Facebook still hasn't replied to a single message. I hate to imagine what would have happened if I was an actual business... I am reaching out to the HN community one last time. If anyone has any advice or can help me talk to an actual human being at Facebook and restore my page and ownership, please get in touch! (or if not, at least vote / comment your own frustrations or horror stories below, to help get my story be seen by such a person, if you think this post deserves it...) [0] https://ift.tt/3sHF5qr [1] https://ift.tt/3JWQCIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy 379 by weinzierl | 72 comments