Wednesday 5 July 2023

Show HN: Hacker News user blogroll

Show HN: Hacker News user blogroll
549 by deathbypenguin | 130 comments
I saw this [0] pretty cool thread by user revskill, and wanted a quicker way to search through it, but also to keep them all in one place so I can read them at my leisure whenever I get time. Right now is like 60 lines of Ruby using Nokogiri, but I will certainly look into it further down the line and improve the list. There's a cronjob checking the thread every 12 hours but I will eventually shut that down and it will become static after that. There are some really awesome blogs in there. I really recommend going through the list, it made my day. [0] "Could you share your personal blog here". https://ift.tt/DNIPsHg

No comments:

Post a Comment

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy 379 by weinzierl | 72 comments