Thursday 5 October 2023

Show HN: Classic Video Poker

Show HN: Classic Video Poker
550 by appstorelottery | 210 comments
I'm a Unity 3D refugee, certified expert, started in 2005 when it was a two man-band with Joachim and David. I've been lucky enough to make a good living out of Unity with my own consultancy over the years making data visualisation applications (Wind Energy) and innovation projects (Visualising accounting data for Wolters Kluwer etc.). Godot is pretty amazing in my opinion. Wrote this game over a few days and was productive in Godot basically instantly. I couldn't get up and running in Unreal despite trying a few times. It's my ambition to start a niche agency developing 80's style games of skill and chance for the corporate world. So... If anyone has any leads for making Space Invaders for Nike - please help! Happy to pay 5% on whatever work I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy

New exponent functions that make SiLU and SoftMax 2x faster, at full accuracy 379 by weinzierl | 72 comments